These tickets are available for public purchase.
Dark Room: Workshop Performance + Hang-Out Series
THURS, SEP 14 | 7PM - 8PM
THURS, SEP 28 | 7PM - 8PM
THURS, OCT 19 | 7PM - 8PM
The Marvelous Party:
TUES, OCT 31 | 7PM - 9PM
ALL IN Member RSVP
This RSVP portal is for our ALL IN members only. *Required Field
Ticket Access Philosophy
A note on our ticket pricing and how it reflects our values.
The Bridge Rep Playmakers have taken a good look at what it means to buy and sell tickets to live theater:
On the one hand, we realize that you as our patron are purchasing a ticket in order to experience a particular show. On the other hand, we want to invite audiences to view the act of ticket buying a bit more globally.
In other words, a ticket purchase is not merely a transaction where money is exchanged for a product. When you buy a ticket, at whatever price, you are supporting the creation of art, and the existence of art in your city. A ticket purchase is your way of saying, "Yes, I value having a creative culture in my home town!"
At the same time, cost should not be a barrier to anyone's access to the arts, which means tickets can't always be bought and sold at a price point that would allow us to recoup the expenses associated with a given production or event.
With these perspectives in mind, we've decided to offer a few ticket price options, and trust you to select whichever is the best fit for your situation:
1) Subsidized Tickets. The arts should be accessible to everyone, which is why we have a subsidized price point for students, seniors, other artists, or anyone else who is served by this offering.
2) Standard Full Price Tickets. We believe people are honest and honorable, and that those who can pay the industry standard price of admission will do so as a gesture of support of the arts and culture in our city.
3) True Cost Tickets. Along those same lines, we offer this highest price point, which reflects the true cost of the production. In order to recoup the expenses associated with the show, we'd have to sell every seat at this level.
4) Preview Tickets. To illuminate the process of making theatre, we offer lower ticket prices for "previews", as these special performances are an intermediary step between the work that happens in the rehearsal hall, and the finalized performance audiences will see on and after the official opening night. These prices are even further reduced from the tiered prices, above.
5) ALL IN Membership. You likely noticed our ALL IN RSVP portal at the top of this page. ALL IN is a monthly pledge / payment option serves as Bridge Rep's spin on traditional subscriptions. Click here to check it out!